PARRY SOUND'S BEST KEPT SECRET!
- Parry Sound fine dining restaurant
- 4,000 sq ft post & beam facility
- Exceptional dining while visiting the Georgian Bay area
- Gourmet fare with extensive wine cellar
- Group catering & banquet facilities
- Wedding caterer specialist
- Parry Sound accommodations along the Boyne River
- Luxury motel units with Jacuzzi tubs
Celebrating our 24th year in business!
Check Out Our Youtube Video
Parry Sound's "best kept secret" just got louder. Owner-operated this small intimate country inn motel north of Toronto, provides the perfect ambience for its noted fine dining and extensive wine list. This four season inn, composed of six luxury spacious motel units with large jacuzzi bathtubs, propane fireplaces, King size beds, and an extensive continental breakfast in-room - all spells romance, perfect for weddings or a twosome's weekend escape or getaway. Parry Sound is a sight-seeing extravaganza, whether you enjoy it on land or water. After a busy or lazy day, you'll look forward to returning to the comfort of your chalet.
The Log Cabin Inn is indeed a sight to behold! A grand entrance welcomes you into the impressve 4,000 square foot post and beam restaurant, rebuilt after a devastating fire in 2007. A well-planned design allows all to have a view of the glorious floor to ceiling stone fireplace and the picturesque meandering Boyne River. Yet the star of the show is the food! People stay here to eat here. We believe that you can only live well if you have dined well and we make that our utmost priority.